The cope and purpose of DNeT forum:
Along with the economic development of the country, the demand for high-quality human resources always requires educational institutions to constantly improve the quality of teaching to meet the needs of employers.
However, according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training, new subjects must not exceed 30% of the total number of credits in the training program and should be reviewed and updated every 2 years.
In order to keep pace with economic development and the needs of the labour market, in addition to the development of new subjects, which are limited to no more than 30% of the total number of credits in the training program, current subject content should be updated regularly to be able to meet the evolving needs of the labour market.
This forum is born with the purpose of connecting employers, scientists and University to discuss and propose suitable content to include in university training programs.
Stakeholders engage in the DeNET forum
There are five organizations are engaging in the DeNET forum, of which two organizations represent employers (Ho Chi Minh City Science and Technology Department and the Institute of Tropical Biology); other 2 organizations represent the advanced training Universities ( Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology- HCMUT, Ho Chi Minh City University of Sciences- HCMUS; and the Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment – HCMUNRE.
Members participating and responsible for developing and reviewing the training program include 7 members according to the Decision No. 222 signed by the President of HCMUNRE on April 10, 2022 at this link
In addition to the 7 members responsible for developing the training program, the teachers participating in teaching this training program are of course members of this DeNET forum.
Activities of DeNET forum
- The 3rd meeting report on the compilation of ebook in the MARE project on 10-11 June 2023, Nha Trang.
- The 2nd meeting report on the compilation of ebook in the MARE project on 18 February 2023, Hai Phong.
- The 1st meeting report on the compilation of ebook in the MARE project on 19- 20 December 2022, Ho Chi Minh.
- Planning to compile e-books for students’ reference on 23 May 2022
- Evaluation on the content of revised courses: meeting on 21 February 2022
- Evaluation on the content of new courses: meeting on 3 January 2022
- Evaluation on the detail online course syllabi: Meeting on 6 July 2021
- Development of online course vs traditional course development: online meeting on 22 February 2021.
- Development of existing and new courses: online meeting on 22 December 2020