The cope and purpose of DAEP
The purpose of establishing DAEP forum is to create a collaborative and knowledge-sharing platform that promotes the advancement, improvement, and innovation in digital education. It helps stakeholders in the field stay informed, connected, and engaged in addressing the evolving landscape of education in the digital age.
The forum provides a platform for educators, researchers, policymakers, and technology experts to share knowledge, best practices, and insights related to digital education. Specifically, the forum reflects on the first year of implementation of the e-learning system in the MARE project Plan, promote further engagement among the digital education community and support outreach to new stakeholders in this field.
The Forum will bring together a broad range of stakeholders and partners including
- policy-makers at the Vietnam national levels
- practitioners and academics
- representatives from civil society and business
All participants are guided by the common objective of promoting the transformation of education and training to provide learners with a high-quality, inclusive and effectively digitalised system.
Follow the event online
- Results of student feedbacks on the academic year 2022-2023
- Dissemination of e-learning Training on 30 Aug 2023
- Advanced e-learning training session on 10 May 2022
- Results of student feedbacks on the academic year 2021-2022
- Teacher survey questionnaire about online courses on the e-learning system
- Student survey questionnaire about online courses on the e-learning system
- Results of teacher feedbacks about online courses on the e-learning system on the academic year 2020- 2021
- Results of student feedbacks about online courses on the e-learning system on the academic year 2020 – 2021
- International Webinar on Learning Management system Training on 19-20 August 2021
- Digital lecture in the e-learning system meeting on 1 June 2021